FW: USA: Online book-sharing service for the blind borrows a page from Napster

Ann Parsons akp at eznet.net
Wed Mar 13 16:29:12 EST 2002

Hi all,

Now, Amanda, if you continue in this vein I'm going to have to take
responsibility for corrupting you.  You gotta play nice, gal.  You
can't go actin' like this old bard.  You aren't near old enough yet.
Me, I'm one year away from being called up by AARP and so I can be as
eccentric as I want.  It's a privilege of age.

Ann P.

--
			Ann K. Parsons
email:  akp at eznet.net 			ICQ Number:  33006854