LAC2: Remote Attendance Head Count (fwd)

Buddy Brannan davros at ycardz.com
Wed Mar 13 11:23:37 EST 2002

Weeeeell...If it's this coming up Friday, I definitely can't make
it--my wife's coming into town for a week. Otherwise...I'd love to
call in! Hopefully it'll be archived somewhere. I actually wrote to
the guy putting it together and pointed out that he didn't send his
announcements to the Speakup list and that we're out there, but do you
think he responded? Do you think that he remedied the situation and
sought to include us without us having to ride his ass about it? Well,
in a word....No.
--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV/3  | I choose you to take up all of my time.
Email: davros at ycardz.com | I choose you because you're funny and kind