free programming language

jwantz at hpcc2.hpcc.noaa.gov jwantz at hpcc2.hpcc.noaa.gov
Wed Mar 13 09:34:48 EST 2002

Hi Greg,
I haven't really tried any IDE's in Linux--but I never had any problems
with Borland in either WINDOWS or DOS or Symantec in DOS.  The WINDOWS
Symantec compiler though was completely inaccessible.  Both the Borland
IDE debugger and the standalone debbuger are very accessible.  Never
played with any Microshaft IDE just the command line.

      Jim Wantz