FW: USA: Online book-sharing service for the blind borrows a page from Napster

Janina Sajka janina at afb.net
Tue Mar 12 19:39:10 EST 2002

Well, what can I tell you? I filled out their form using lynx on linux
with speakup. I found it not the best designed form because it was very
chatty and not as clearly written as it might be, but I was able to do it.

--

				Janina Sajka, Director
				Technology Research and Development

Chair, Accessibility SIG