free programming language

Thomas D. Ward tward at bright.net
Tue Mar 12 11:10:29 EST 2002

Hi, I certainly agree here. Basic is not a good choice. Perl might be a
better language to try. At least it offers some good programming habbits,
and is a modern language to boot.
I started out by learning C, and it really gave me a real pointer on how
to program. There are vary books out there that teach c and make it as
easy as possible to learn.