free programming language

jwantz at hpcc2.hpcc.noaa.gov jwantz at hpcc2.hpcc.noaa.gov
Mon Mar 11 13:22:26 EST 2002

Hi Janina,
Supposedly but I knew a programmer that was working on a big FAA project
using Ada.  I made her not happy with me when I predicted they'd fail.
It did.  If Ada was so great for defense applications how come most of
the people working for DoD kept asking for exceptions to their Ada
standard?  They normally wanted to work using C.
     Jim