free programming language

jwantz at hpcc2.hpcc.noaa.gov jwantz at hpcc2.hpcc.noaa.gov
Mon Mar 11 10:44:30 EST 2002

Hi Tom,
If he is going to program in Java on WINDOWS he'll have to use Swing.
Things are much nicer running Java under Linux.  The only thing I don't
like about Java is the case mixed method names i.e.
System.out.println().  Speakup is much better than any of the DOS or
WINDOWS screen readers because the default pitch change with
capitalization is more pronounced.  Real nice for source listings!

     Jim Wantz