free programming language

jwantz at hpcc2.hpcc.noaa.gov jwantz at hpcc2.hpcc.noaa.gov
Mon Mar 11 10:07:46 EST 2002

Hi,
An IDE means an integrated development environment--you basically have
an editor, error checker and compiler rolled into one package.  The
first really good IDE was probably TURBO C under MSDOS.  The most
sophisticated IDE of which I am aware is code warrior that has the
capability of compiling C, C++ and Java for WINDOWS, MACOS and linux.

    Jim Wantz