Mutt and Pine Again

Chris Peterson capeterson at visi.com
Mon Mar 11 09:05:52 EST 2002

Add the line
unset help
to your .muttrc.  This will get rid of that message on the scren.

You can always press ? (question mark) for a much more detailed list of
commands anyway.

I also have
ignore *
in .muttrc to remove all headers from the messages by default.  This is
okay, because if I want to read them, I simply press h to toggle headers.

Chris Peterson
The Space Report
Internet and satellite delivered news from space.
Visit our web site at www.TheSpaceReport.com