now playing live.

Shaun Oliver shauno at goanna.net.au
Mon Mar 11 04:25:26 EST 2002

On Sun, 10 Mar 2002, Gregory Nowak wrote:

> How would your time compare to central standard time in terms of day of week and time of that day?
> Greg

Greg. try using gmt or utc whatever your preference is to call it.
it's usually between 14:00 hours and 16:00 hours gmt friday afternoons. of
if for some reason I don't do it thqat day it's saturday during those same
times.
but as I stated and will state again, I'll post as soon as I start to
stream.
hth