slackware images

Gregory Nowak gnowak1 at uic.edu
Sun Mar 10 19:00:27 EST 2002

All 3 isos, namely install.iso, extra.iso, and source.iso are at:
ftp://ftp.slackware.com/pub/slackware/slackware-8.0/isos/
All you'll really need is the install.iso image, but it is good if you have the extra.iso image for something such as smp modules if you plan to use the speakup kernel that is a part of the distro instead of compiling your own.
Greg