Questions about programs under Linux.

Anna Schneider annas at drizzle.com
Sun Mar 10 18:25:50 EST 2002

Okay.  I will start book marking things.  I've thought about it but never
done it much.  Um, and I'll se if I can get my web site under Mary Kay
designed on my own terms, not that I know anything about web design yet.
A web site is a bonus, customers can order from me through it and I won't
have to mail or otherwise deliver prduct that they order that way.  But if
I can't access my own site that's a bit silly.

Thanks again.

Anna