free programming language

Janina Sajka janina at afb.net
Sun Mar 10 13:40:05 EST 2002

Well, now. You want it to be free and focused on Windows. And, you're
asking on a linux list because we believe in free here, and Windows
doesn't? Is that it?

Well, you might want to try cygwin, I suppose. It is a way of putting
linux up on Windows, and it is accessible via a hardware speech
synthesizer and a DOS screen reader. And it does come with bash, and it
may even support Perl.

Hmmm, there's another one--Perl.

Why not just go to goole and do a search? Open http://www.google.com and
put something like "free Windows programming language" in your search
string and see if there's anything out there?

--

				Janina Sajka, Director
				Technology Research and Development

Chair, Accessibility SIG