Hardware Question

Pete persuric at ameritech.net
Sun Mar 10 02:31:05 EST 2002

  Usually the jumpers will be labeled m a for master and s l for slave and c
s for cable select.  Some hard drives arent labeled like this, instead they
are labeled as jmp50 etc.  The hard drive in this computer is the origenal?
It would boot OK before you tried installing the c d rom?
  Whear did you get the c d rom from?  Did it come out of a known working
computer?
  Pete