Questions about programs under Linux.

Anna Schneider annas at drizzle.com
Sun Mar 10 01:46:36 EST 2002

Wow, Janina, much info.  I'm filing it away.

Tank you for the clarification about fiewalling.  I actually know nothing
about viruses.  I'm still in DOS and don't download e-mail or anyting else
and so haven't had to worry.  It was my mom who was all worried about it.
I thought I'd ask to be sure.

Regarding Emacs and Emacs Speak, I'm going to have to learn tem quickly
along with everything else.  That's just the position I'm in.  These are
the months of cram.  I'm starting to learn how to run a business and also
all kinds of new computer stuff and I'm just going to be mentally full for
the next couple of months.

Didn't mean to raise any web browser contraversy.  *rin*  I personally
hate that Lynx is treated like crap.  I was quoting the web site on the Ie
4.0 or better part.  And I can get through frames with Lynx but tthey
still suck in my opinion.  Just one more layer I have to go through.

All right, I am saving this message to reference later and thank you very
much.

Anna