trplayer and realplayer

Charles Hallenbeck hallenbeck at valstar.net
Sat Mar 9 13:05:44 EST 2002

Igor -

That would have worked fine if your source was not on a CD. The
thing is, the MV command wants to erase the source after putting
it somewhere else, and your CD is not erasable. You might want to
use "cp" instead with a flag to make it recursive. Probably the
flag would be -r but I would check first.

Chuck