Questions about programs under Linux.

Igor Gueths igueths at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 8 20:27:52 EST 2002

Hi Anna. What distribution will you be using? I am currently working on configuring a Debian system. Most distributions come with C compilers, something you will use if you plan on installing Speakup. Most Linux software is sourcecode, so like Yvonne said, you can just mostly compile programs using configure make and make install. If you need any more help with linux, you can mail me at igueths at yahoo.com. Hope my information was of use, and good luck with installing and configuring linux!

Igor