Playing DVDs in linux console. (mplayer installation)

Igor Gueths igueths at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 7 18:04:20 EST 2002

Hi Johan. Sorry to post more than one message on the same subject. But just to clarify, I figured that I could have the X libs and stuff installed with the video codec, then start the movie playing from the console and mplayer could just access the video codec? So in other words, to start the movie playing with audio and video without sighted assistance? Because then I would have to try to help them through X, and naturally I have no clue what the layout of the screen is! Smile.