rainmaker.wonderground.com???--was Re: still having problem with telneting to rainmaker.wunderground.com

Ann Parsons akp at eznet.net
Tue Mar 5 07:46:20 EST 2002

Hi all,

Yep, it's "wunderground"  Stands for Weather Underground.   It's not
Wonderground like wonderful!  It sounds alike, but it ain't.
Unfortunately, computers are literal beasties and they insist on
having comands written exactly, down to the commas and the dashes.  In
Linux it gets even worse because Linux is case sensitive.  Can't tell
you the number of times I've tried to find a file that had a capital
letter in its name and I didn't know it!  <grrrrr>  I've started
writing everything in lowercase, but that doesn't include files I get
from other people.

Ann P.

--
			Ann K. Parsons