audiogalaxy

Toby Fisher toby_fisher at bigfoot.com
Mon Mar 4 22:24:31 EST 2002

On Mon, 4 Mar 2002, randy turner wrote:

> i tried a script like yours several nights even during non peek times
> and still i am unable to connect to there service.
> i am writing audiogalaxy to see if my password is still ok with them.
> i assume that it should be because when i log in to there web page it
> logs me in so not sure what the problem is

Don't know if it's the smae for the Linux client, but under ineblows it
could take several attempts to get signed in, because the server seemed to
be very loaded.  Once I'd actually done this once, and the account was set
up in the client, all seemed to go fine and I could get in no problem.

Cheers.
Toby Fisher	Email: toby at g0ucu.freeserve.co.uk
Tel.: +44(0)1480 417272	Mobile: +44(0)7974 363239
ICQ: #61744808