Free Book About PHP Available

Monty Lilburn monty at bc.cx
Mon Mar 4 13:00:04 EST 2002

On Sun, 3 Mar 2002, Charles Hallenbeck wrote:
>They even talk American for the most part, and seem to enjoy
>American sports like hockey and baseball. Could have fooled me.

I speak English  (Canada is a Bilingual country with French and English as
the two official languages)  I have never spoken a word of "American" and
do not anticipate ever doing so!  As for hockey, , refer to the final
score of last week's Olympic gold metal match between Canada and the
United States.

Monty

                         SUBMERGED IN THE 6o4 AREA CODE

A proud user of the LINUX Operating System!