Sound interference when using speakup.

Kerry Hoath kerry at gotss.net
Mon Mar 4 12:23:19 EST 2002

The video group is for the audio input of a video capture board.
Many soundcards don't even wire it up.
Most have cd input, aux input, (same levels as cdrom but for
another cdrom or cdrom-like device) and tad (telephony audio device) input.
On my es1371 cards video isn't wired up to anything I can
find but it shows up in the ac97 mixer.
Rememver to save your configuration with alsactl store
as root and make sure the script that loads your drivers
runs an alsactl restore or mixer settings will be lost between model
loads and unloads.

Regards, Kerry.

Kerry Hoath:  kerry at gotss.net kerry at gotss.eu.org or  kerry at gotss.spice.net.au