Free Book About PHP Available

Brian Borowski brianb at braille.uwo.ca
Sun Mar 3 08:16:12 EST 2002

There are certainly pdf files that I cannot convert, for two main reasons.
Either, there are some unknown character sets that pdftotext can't figure
out how to deal with, or printing is not allowed.  The problem is, that if
printing isn't allowed, then we can't even convert them to display at all
and therefore, we can't read them.  I will try and find out how to get
around this restriction, because it does not apply in our case, anyway.

Brian