How do i...?

Toby Fisher toby_fisher at bigfoot.com
Sat Mar 2 18:48:25 EST 2002

Hi all.
I'm new to the list, though I have been using Speakup for a couple of
months now, and love it.

I am using an Apolo II synth with Slackware 8.0.

Anyway, I was just wondering how I can prevent the synth from pausing in
the middle of words, not just words, but even punctuation.  For example,
if it falls in the wrong place, instead of saying slash, it might instead
say sla, sh.  This is not a major problem, as I have got used to it, but I
would like to get it solved if possible.

Cheers.

Toby Fisher	Email: toby at g0ucu.freeserve.co.uk
Tel.: +44(0)1480 417272	Mobile: +44(0)7974 363239
ICQ: #61744808