Options for buying a computer.

Amanda Lee amanda at shellworld.net
Sat Mar 2 16:11:54 EST 2002

Understand about your thoughts about not wanting to buy another computer.
Hey! this is why I bought as much as I could afford and hope it's all I need
with the exception of having to changeout various peripherals form time to
time.  My Compaq desktop is 1GHZ with 128MB and 40Gigs.  Plan to max out the
RAM that that's it for awhile.
I needed something portable as may be going for a Masters in
Telecommunications Engineering in the Fall so wanted to be ready to roll.
I'll put Linux on there and may even another WindBlows version.

Amanda