weather from shell

Gregory Nowak gnowak1 at uic.edu
Sat Mar 2 11:53:56 EST 2002

I just tried telneting to rainmaker.wunderground.com on the standard telnet port, and it doesn't work. What I mean is that I could get in unlike before, but whenever I enter a city code, ask for a list of valid city codes, or ask for a valid list of state codes, it says something like network is down. This was yesterday, and today the telnet session simply times out. However, the web interface works grate.
Greg