audiogalaxy

Darcy Burnard darcyburnard at sympatico.ca
Fri Mar 1 21:06:49 EST 2002

Hi Randy.  Yes, for some reason, audiogalaxy does this, but it does still
work.  According to the web site, you've now got to put the ip address and
port number for the audiogalaxy server on the command line.  However, even
when you do this, often it will still say invalid account and delete your
account.txt file.  But if you're persistant, it will eventually work.  You
might want to backup that file, and put something like the following in to
a script.
rm logv520.txt
cp .account.bak account.txt
./AGSatellite 64.245.58.81 21 &

Note that I put the command to delete the log file in there because it
does get rather large after a while.
HTH
Darcy