weather from shell

Janina Sajka janina at afb.net
Fri Mar 1 17:01:41 EST 2002

Cool. No nav bar on the text version of this site. I love it.

The international page seems to have no more data that braille.wunderground.com. But, wait ...

Oopps, though. It seems we have a new word on this page:

precipiation

Do you suppose they actually mean precipitation? <grin>

Jim, can you forward to whoever needs to see it??