networking problems

Igor Gueths igueths at attbi.com
Sat Jun 29 18:49:02 EDT 2002

Hi Deedra. It sounds as if you want the desktop to be the gateway. How
many nics do you have in the box? Bc what you could do is use eth0 for
normal network transmission and eth1 as the gateway. To do this you will
need iptables configured and don't forget to include the macs of both your
desktop and laptop. A good resource would be the iptables howto at
linuxdoc.org.

Explorer has caused a general protection fault in module kernel32.dll. I'm sick of Winblows!