Talking Linux installation

Igor Gueths igueths at attbi.com
Mon Jun 24 17:05:24 EDT 2002

Hi Angus. Sorry if this is a little late. If you changed the script to
root=/dev/ram, you have to make sure that the initrd is looking in the
right place for the root.bin file. Rescue.bin is a rescue floppy image
which is used along with root.bin to give you an extra console so you can
create your filesystems. To do this you will need fdisk. Using it is
fairly straightforward, you just have to know your drive geometry. I was
going to calculate it for my drive, but I just did it the easy way trial
and error lol!

Explorer has caused a general protection fault in module kernel32.dll. I'm sick of Winblows!