acpi and the str/s3 state

Alex Snow alex_snow at gmx.net
Sun Jun 23 19:20:38 EDT 2002

The box I'm on now Has acpi support on the mainboard.  It dual boots winme
and linux, and winblows supports acpi fully.  It does everything acpi
related that I need it to.
Alex Snow
Email: alex_snow at gmx.net
BBS: telnet://bbs1.dyndns.org
web: http://web.alex-snow.dhs.org
The Computer Repair Guy:
If It Ain't Broke, I'll mess With It Till It Is!