Web browsing & e-mail

Scott Howell showell at lrxms.net
Fri Jun 21 17:53:39 EDT 2002

Actually its been a while since I used Pine, but it'll handle multiple
accounts. I used to do this with my ISP and my own domain. I didn't have
problems with pop3 because I used Fetchmail. I recommend you use
fetchmail regardless which mail program you choose. Slackware offers a
Sendmail configuration that will work fine for handling outbound mail
with Fetchmail pulling mail down from other servers.
I don't know of a way to pull addresses from outlook, but check on Fresh
Meat, http://www.freshmeat.net.

Hope this info is helpful. I personally have been using Mutt and it
works fine for my purposes.

Scott