Web browsing & e-mail

Deedra Waters curi0315 at tampabay.rr.com
Fri Jun 21 13:59:36 EDT 2002

Pine, I don't think will receive mail, though it does send. You can use
fetchmail to get your mail from the pop-servers.

As for converting address books, I don't know.
For web browsing I've stuck to lynx. It's limitted, and it doesn't work
for everything, but as far as I know it's probably the best thing to use.

There are a few ways to make pine work better with speakup, but
unfortunately I don't remember what to change in the configuration to do
that