good ssh clients

Darrell Shandrow nu7i at azboss.net
Thu Jun 20 22:21:43 EDT 2002

Hi Alex,

First, I certainly would not pirate the software.  :-)

Second, where did you get the JAWS scripts, and for which versions of JFW
will they work?

Thanks.

At 06:51 AM 6/18/2002 +0300, you wrote:

>Yes it works well with Jaws.
>I have some scripts for it, and it can be used for free with a little help
>from www.astalavista.com.
>
>Teddy,
>orasnita at home.ro

Best regards,
Darrell Shandrow
Access technology consulting / network and UNIX         systems administration.
CompTIA A+      Certified Service Technician!