Installing Debian Linux with Speakup

Igor Gueths igueths at attbi.com
Thu Jun 20 09:51:50 EDT 2002

Hi. Did you get the dosutils package from the ftp site? If so and you are
going to use the idepci kernel as the initial install kernel, the
following script would work:
c:\dosutils\loadlin linux speakup_synth=dectlk root=/dev/ram
initrd=images-1.44/root.bin disksize=1.44 flavor=idepci

Explorer has caused a general protection fault in module kernel32.dll. I'm sick of Winblows!