umask

Steve Holmes steve at holmesgrown.com
Wed Jun 19 08:00:41 EDT 2002

I realize the value and meaning of umask on the fstab options I think
what I wasn't sure about was the last two numeric options at the end
of the entry.  For ext2, I have 1 1 and on the FAT entries, it shows
as 1 0.  At this point, I don't recall if slackware did that or if I
specifically set it that way based on man page info.  Like I said
before, I need to go back and review that stuff.  I set those up quite
some time ago; it works great so leave it alone and thusly forget
about it:).