slightly off topic, but need help.

Deedra Waters curi0315 at tampabay.rr.com
Tue Jun 18 17:15:19 EDT 2002

I know this is off topic, but because of the situation, I thought I'd post
it hear to see if I can get help.

I'm not sure if any of you can help me with this or not. I'm  starting
school in the fall, and 1 recording for the blind doesn't have any of the
books I need, and 2  as far as I can tell, I can't find text coppies of
theese on the internet or places that would sell me the text coppies. I'm
curious as to wether any of you have theese books, or can point me in the
right direction as to where I can get them...

The first two courses, CEN2880, Linux System Administration I and CEN2881,
Linux System Administration II, both use the same text. This is "Linux
System Administration", by Vicki Standfield. The ISBN for this text is
0782127355.

In January, we will be offering CEN 2882, Linux System Security that uses
as
a text,  "Linux Security", by Ramon J Hantanon. The ISBN for this text is
078212741X.

In March, we will be offering CEN2883, Linux Domain Name Server (DNS)
Admin
that uses as a text, "Linux DNS Server Administration", by Craig Hunt. The
ISBN for this text is 0782127363.

In May, we will be offering CEN2884, Linux Apache Web Server
Administration
that uses as a text, "Linux Apache Web Server Administration" by Charles
Auld. The ISBN for this text is 0782127347.

The last required course is CEN2885, Linux Bash Shell Programming that
uses
as a text "Learning the Bash Shell", by Cameron Newham. The ISBN for this
text is 1565923472.