installing antiword

'Georgina' gena at gena-j.net
Tue Jun 18 07:52:23 EDT 2002

Hi

Yes, I've just looked at the FAQ and there it is, right at the top.  If
I'd had such a problem, I'd look in such documents before publicly
declaring a package to be broken.

Interestingly, I'm not sure what Debian has done in respect of these
mapping files.  But it works, so I'll guess that's enough.

Gena

Blindness Advocacy and Self Help Online www.bashonline.org