Zipspeak

Saqib Shaikh ss at saqibshaikh.com
Tue Jun 18 07:44:01 EDT 2002

The only thing I can think of is that you forgot to edit the linux.bat file.
for instructions, see d:\zipspeak\zipspeak.txt, or the comments inside the
linux.bat file. your line should look something like:

\loadlin\loadlin \linux\vmlinuz root=/dev/hda2 speakup_synth=dectlk rw

Also, Zipspeak 8.1 will be released very soon, and will fix some bugs with
8.0.

Saqib