lynx question

Scott Howell showell at lrxms.net
Mon Jun 17 19:05:07 EDT 2002

Folks,

Got a Lynx question here. Trying to figure out why it is that on my
Debian box, I make a bunch of changes in the Lynx config menu and press
right arrow on the accept link, but yet when I reload Lynx the changes
appear to have not taken affect.

I have tried moving the Lynx.cfg into my home directory, tried doing the
changes as root, and probably a few other things. No luck.

What could I be doing wrong?
I imagine I could just edit the file by hand, but there' s no reason why
I can't make these changes via the options menu and so I simply must
know why this is.

tnx