cd burning

randy turner rturner2 at texasisp.com
Mon Jun 17 16:35:26 EDT 2002

hi Igor and all
i saw on the web where a few people had it working,
i might need to look for a later uhci or usb-uhci driver
i will look at that site that you gave me.
i updated cdrecord to the latest version,
i am running kernel 2.4.18,
the cd burner is the iomega 4x4x6
i am also using the generic scsi driver
i have tried speeds 2 4 and 0 all time out,
i have tried setting a higher value in timeout=
still timeout happens
i assume i have an intel,
the drivers load ok and with the other driver it won't load
so i assume i have the correct driver.
anyway i will look around somemore

 thanks in advance
randy