cd burning

randy turner rturner2 at texasisp.com
Mon Jun 17 13:20:13 EDT 2002

hi Igor and all,
i have two usb drivers that i am trying to use,
1 driver is called uhci
the uhci driver will only go at 0.4x speed,
it does not work all of the time,
the second usb driver i have tried to use is
usb-uhci
this driver goes at 4x speed but everything comes to a halt
half way through the second track.
i can't even run at 2x with out problems.
the fifo shows to be 100% even at 4x
so i don't know where to turn here.
they are saying in several articles that i have read
that the iomega 4x4x6 works
in linux very well
but i just can't get it to work.
thanks in advance