speakup question

Igor Gueths igueths at attbi.com
Mon Jun 17 09:57:29 EDT 2002

Hi. This is true. I just odn't have my box here right now so I can look at the sourcecode. However, what I was looking for was exactly how Speakup initializes itself during the boot process. For example, how is Speakup able to start first in the boot sequence? Are the routines for rs232 communication for external synths defined in speakup.h?