A Virus Note

James Poss shinnok at zevils.com
Sat Jun 15 23:20:34 EDT 2002

Hello all,
I know this probably doesn't effect the majority of you, since you are
running linux systems, but, however, a few days ago, my virus scanner
reported that my system was severely infected with the Cles.1 worm.
Just thought I'd let you all know in case someone uses some form of
windows client to check email.
Yes, this does effect netscape, as that is what I use on my windows
system.
I appologize if I have infected any of you, and have now told my virus
scanner to be as aggressive as possible, so, hopefully, this won't
happen again.
Thanks, and once again, sorry.

Jim