errors when installing speakup.

Jeremy R Schmidt jschmidt at cs.und.edu
Wed Jun 12 21:06:28 EDT 2002

Hi, I don't believe there is a kernel directory in the
/pub/speakup/disks/redhat/7.2/kernel directory. There is either a kernel or
kernels directory in the 7.3 directory.
Also, I think there may have been kernels in the 7.2 directory, but what if
I have 2.4.7-10, do I just need the kernel rpm, or do I need to upgrade
other kernel rpms as well? Also, one more question, what kernel do I need as
far as the 386, etc. I have a pIII 1.2GHZ.
Thanks,

Jeremy