long dos filenames

Igor Gueths igueths at attbi.com
Wed Jun 12 11:29:38 EDT 2002

Hi. In a command prompt under Winblows, the filenames are displayed like
that. When you view them in Winblows itself the files appear as long
filenames. I believe that this has to do with the fact that the msdosfs
only likes 6 character filenames. Have you tried mounting the xp fs as fat
vfat or ntfs to see if the filenames are displayed properly?

Explorer has caused a general protection fault in module kernel32.dll. I'm sick of Winblows!