errors when installing speakup.

Jeremy R Schmidt jschmidt at cs.und.edu
Mon Jun 10 07:44:38 EDT 2002

Ok, I plan on getting the speakup redhat rpm file, but I've already created
the linux simlink in /usr/src, and ran ./install
It worked, but I got some errors, but they appeared to be errors for
processors I don't run, I don't believe I got any i386 errors.
My question is, will I have problems now since I ran the ./install, and
probably some patches were made somewhere?
Another questions is, I ran make config( I believe it was make config) and
was going through the kernel, if I don't know what to choose in Redhat 7.2,
if I just press enter, will it take the option already in the kernel?
BTW, I've never recompiled the kernel on this box, I've compiled at least
one kernel before, but it's been a long time, I think redhat 5.x.

Thanks,

Jeremy