A couple of questions.

Cris Ali filastin48 at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 9 20:55:12 EDT 2002

Hello Folks,
I just bought a pentium 166 old refurbished computer with 64 megs of ram,
2.5 gigs hard disk, and the rest.  I have two questions.
First would this machine be good enough to dedicate for linux?  Is it fast
enough, and would 64 megs of ram be enough?
Second, I am planning to take a 1.6 gig hard disk from my old computer and
put it in this machine as a second/slave hard drive.  Does Linux recognize a
two physically seprate hard disks?  I am thinking of adding the second hard
disk so that I would have enough space to play around with linux, and still
have enough space for a full installation.
I will appreciate your input.
Cheers,
Cris