smbclient tar and windows shares

Aaron Howell aaron at kitten.net.au
Sat Jun 8 22:18:15 EDT 2002

Norton ghost is also somewhat difficult to use without sight too.
Regards
Aaron
On Sat, Jun 08, 2002 at 07:34:57AM +0300, Octavian Rasnita wrote:
> Norton Ghost can backup anything.
> It runs from a floppy disk and no Windows file is in use.
> No sinthesizer and screen reader is necessary to use it.
>
> Teddy,
> orasnita at home.ro

    /             |\      _,,,---,,_                           /|
| Aaron Howell                  Kitten Internet            |    |
| aaron at kitten.net.au           Internet consultancy,      |    |
| Phone: +61-417-625550         System administration,     |    |
| fax: +61-7-36010099           system design/integration. |    |
| icq: 6715521                  http://www.kitten.net.au   |    |