Freeamp needs musicbrain, but I can't download it.

Igor Gueths igueths at attbi.com
Thu Jun 6 16:27:34 EDT 2002

Hi Toby. What version of gcc do you have? The 3.0.x series seems to break
particular packages. 2.95.2, which is the version I have, works for me. If
you want, I can send you the object files and symlinks you will need in
binary form to you privately if you're interested.

Gates go to hell, your OS is waiting for you there!